We are engaged in T-Shirt Printing which are offered on the basis of type of design, printing colour and the print format. These are specified by our clients and our experts undertake the printing activity accordingly. We are providing Digital Printing, Screen Printing, Transfer Printing, sublimation Printing, etc.
We offer our clients T-shirt Printing that have an embossing effect that includes beautifully raised ink and vividly colored prints. Our clients provide us with their specifications and we print the graphics and the content on the garment in the desired colorful ink. We offer a velvety look and feel to the embossed designer stickers using the following:
• Modern printing
• Latest designing facilities
• In accordance with latest fashion trends
Stellar Clothing Company, is a leading manufacturer of Screen Printing T-Shirt. Our Prints mate range of products offers a perfect combination of high quality printing with versatile user-friendly features. Designed and developed using latest manufacturing techniques, and high standards, the Prints mate range offers high production printing.
Your artwork is broken into separate colours and printed onto transparencies. These transparencies are then passed on to the screen room for the screen burning process. Every colour that is laid down on the t-shirt requires a screen.
More Color = More Screen
– The cost of screen printing is dependant on the amount of screens you need, the amount of time it takes for your artwork to be broken into transparencies and the quantity (number of t-shirts) and size of the logos/message you need printed.
– Standard industry plastisol dyes or water based biodegradable dyes can be utilised in the screen printing process. Any combination of colours can be screen printed onto any colour of range of t-shirts.
– We print in house across all mediums (Discharge, Water Based, Plastisol, Digital, Metallics) in super fast turnarounds.
Digital printing can print any design and any amount of colours directly from an electronic image onto WHITE & DARK t-shirts
There is no minimum order or setup restrictions and the system uses water-based inks, a big plus for the environment. It forms about 3% of our printing business (Screen printing is still the industry standard) and is best utilised for low volume multi coloured print jobs
– Since no screens need to be made and a press doesn’t have to be set up, pre-production proof approval is quick.
– Vector art, high resolution bitmap images or even digital camera photos can be used for your custom designed t-shirts.
– There’s no concern for spot vs. process color, as printing is done directly from the computer to the t-shirt printer.
Corporate Logo Printing
We offer a wide range of Corporate Logo Printing on T-Shirt that are basically used for embossing graphical prints that are photographic in nature and highly illustrative. Available in variety of finishes, these stickers work and look good on cotton & cotton blends and can also be used as iron-ons. Our range of litho photographic transfer stickers is suitable for primarily light, medium and dark garments.
Our company offers a qualitative range of sublimation transfers stickers Printing on Garments that can either run spot color or four color process graphics on different types of garments such as, 100% white polyester, rayon’s and its other types. These sublimation transfer stickers are differ from other stickers in the sense that the fabric is dyed in this case when the embossing of the print is done.
Embroidery designs are stitched with an automated embroidery machine.
These designs are “digitized” with embroidery software. They can have different types of “fills” which add texture and design to the embroidery. Almost all basic types of embroidery can be created with machine embroidery.
These include: Applique, Free standing lace, Cutwork, Cross stitch, Photo stitch and Basic embroidery.